Tuesday, May 12, 2009


The Alice in Wonderland opening went well, and the cucumber sandwiches and meringue mushrooms have all been consumed with relish! Don was a dashing white rabbit, Gary and Corinne did their own unique interpretations of mad hatters, and a tempestuous queen of hearts arrived, who had the appropriate attitude that only a 4 year old can convincingly convey! I truly thought she might have off with our heads! She left stormily, and her poor mother may be the headless one now!

I'm thinking my next project will be a giant Art garage sale, to reduce inventory and clean house. I'm going to invite a car club to show hot rods or antique cars in the parking lot too, and have a birthday party August 1 for the Kitschen Sink's first birthday. I really love any excuse to eat cake!

My sweetheart is helping a video student and found this very cool video that I just wanted to share. New concepts in art!
http://www.veryshortlist.com/web/daily.cfm/review/1198/Web_video/noteboek-video-evelien-lohbeck/?vp

No comments: