Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Artist's Market on Friday August 31



Thanks to everyone who came to the Artist's Market at the Ithaca Farmer's Market last Friday, it was a fantastic event. Customers on Tuesday were dismayed they missed it, and it IS too bad. I tried to let my email list know, and it was heavily advertised. Anyway, the booth came out really great, and I had a wonderful time meeting new people and inviting them to the birthday party the next day, and catching up a little with artist pals. I will definitely do this again next year, and NOT schedule another big event for the following day. I slept all day Monday, and I'm still whooped. I haven't slept that much in a day since the day after my 20th high school reunion (and that was the worst hangover I've ever had!) Anyway, the handpainted couch got rave reviews, and people wanted to hang out on it. A particularly puckish visitor was from the Ithaca Shakespeare Company!

No comments: